The Greens, a registered not-for-profit, apolitical and non-sectarian youth environ-agricultural and health organization located in Bamenda needs the services of a Female Office Assistant.
Interested applicants should fulfill the following conditions;
- Be a youth (Female) and have a strong passion for the environment/community development.
- Have a good mastery of the Computer, especially Microsoft Office Programs
- Be creative and have good communication skills
- Have at least G.C.E Ordinary Level Certificate
They should submit the following documents;
- Photocopy of their Highest Certificate or Diploma
- Photocopy of their National Identity Card
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- And a hand written application addressed to the Coordinator of The Greens, P.O. Box 5112, Mile 3 Nkwen Bamenda.
They can submit their applications at The Greens Head Office located at Apartment B102, Twin Towers Building, Adjacent Farmers House Mile 3, Nkwen or post it to;
P.O. Box 5112
Nkwen – Bamenda
Salary is negotiable and the deadline for applications is Monday 17th of October 2016 @ 04:00PM.