Atlas Corps Fellowship
Atlas Corps is an overseas fellowship for the world's best nonprofit leaders. Our mission is to address critical social issues by developing leaders, strengthening organizations, and promoting innovation through an overseas fellowship of skilled nonprofit professionals. The Atlas Corps Fellowship lasts 6-18 months and is offered three times a year. Fellows serve full-time at Host Organizations, develop leadership skills, and learn nonprofit best practices through the Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab professional development series and networking opportunities with other Fellows who are skilled nonprofit professionals from around the world. This prestigious fellowship includes health insurance, enrollment in Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab, flight and visa costs, and a living stipend to cover basic expenses (food, local transportation, and shared housing).
Eligibility for the Atlas Corps Fellowship
- 2 or more years of relevant experience in the nonprofit/NGO/social sector
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- English proficiency (oral, writing, reading)
- 35 years or younger
- Apply to serve in a country other than where you are from (U.S. citizens are not eligible for the U.S. Fellowship – check out our Fellowship in Colombia!)
- Commitment to return to your home country after the 6-18 month fellowship
In addition to the classic Atlas Corps Fellowship, a series of unique initiatives complement the diverse nature of our global exchange model.
For more information, visit Atlas Corps