African Changemakers Fellowship
African Changemakers Fellowship Program (#ACFellowship) selects impressive African visionaries between ages 25-40 to train and empower them to change their communities positively across Africa and beyond. These committed changemakers know best how to transform businesses and their communities’ social issues–we make it possible here.
African Changemakers Fellowship Program continues to develop African leadership and entrepreneurial skills through training, mentorship, collaboration and a connected network to a global changemakers. You will learn a lot from us and we will learn a lot from you, African Changemakers Fellowship is through a selection application process; selected applicants are enrolled in FREE intensive 5 weeks online training course to share, collaborate and learn everything on civic engagement, entrepreneurship, leadership, project management, social enterprise and mentorship.
Only completed application will be process, Application form opens from April 1, 2018 and ends April 30, 2018. Women are highly encourage to apply.
African Changemakers Fellowship Program Application for Cohort 2, 2018
The application opens April 1, 2018
The application close April 30, 2018
Selected Applicants Notification: July, 2018
African Changemakers Fellowship Program Duration: August, 2018 – September, 2018
- 25-40 years old
- A citizen from any of the 54 African countries.
- Fluent in English – can read and speak in English.
- Have access to internet, computer, laptop or mobile device to connect to online program.
- Able to commit a full 5 hours a week to the program.
- Passionate about using their skills to make positive impact in their community and businesses.
-Interested in leadership and social enterprise for Africa sustainable development.
- Can demonstrate leadership and collaborative skills with people.
- Can demonstrate initiative, self-direction, and a “can-do” attitude.
African Changemakers Fellowship Program Application for Cohort 2, 2018 NOW OPEN.